Dear friends of Holy Trinity Chico –
You will be glad to know that this Sunday ends Daylight Savings Time, so you will get treated to an extra hour of sleep! Our service will still be at 9am, of course, but it will feel like 10. So, be sure to set your clocks back on Saturday night. Also, Bobby and Lauren Avilla have offered to make donuts and coffee available to us this Sunday following the service on the grass area in front, so please bring a folding chair or a blanket to sit on. Thanks, Avilla family!
For those of you unable to make our in-person service, we will be zooming it for you to participate remotely beginning at 9am. The zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/94932625829
For all of those able to meet in person, the details are as follows:
- Time: 9 a.m. this Sunday
- Place: 1505 Arbutus Ave. (NW corner of 5th and Arbutus: Chico Bible Fellowship building).
- Parking: there are a few spaces in the lot on the west side of the building (off 5th) as well as street parking on both Arbutus and 5th
- COVID precautions:
- If you’re experiencing COVID symptoms, please skip the service so as not to put others at risk
- We have leis available near the door for those who need to keep their distance from others.
- We will have an area on the south side of the room set aside for those needing some extra space
- Please bring your mask and wear it when in close proximity others, including entering the building. We will also have extra masks available at the door
- Chairs will be socially spaced, and are movable to accommodate any kind of family arrangement
- Wipes and sprays will be available for surface cleanings throughout the building
Last Sunday we looked at Eph 2:6-7, where we learned that God “raised us with Christ” and “seated us with him” in the heavenly realms, for the express purpose of lavishing his infinite kindness on us throughout eternity. If you missed the service, you can catch the recording here and access the slides and outline here.
There is still space available at our “take out, dine in” event this Thursday, Oct 29th. You may sign up at our website under “Gatherings”. The idea is simple: pick up whatever food you like and come to the Hignell office complex at 1750 Humbolt Rd. to share your meal with others and enjoy fellowship in a socially distanced way. Park around the back of the building. The cafeteria is just inside the doors to the right.
Please keep in prayer the many brothers and sisters in our church who are struggling with loss, discouragement and serious illnesses. We need each other now, it seems, more than ever.
In the Father’s inexhaustible love –