Dear friends of Holy Trinity Chico –
At last! After six months of meeting online, we finally get the opportunity to meet together in person this coming Sunday. Thank you, Lord! It will be so good to be able to meet together in one place. Please join me in praying for this Sunday: that we would be able to really experience God’s presence and pleasure as we worship Him and hear His Word.
Here are some things to know about this Sunday:
- Time: 9 a.m. this Sunday, October 18th
- Place: 1505 Arbutus Ave. (NW corner of 5th and Arbutus: Chico Bible Fellowship building). Click here for directions.
- Parking: there are a few spaces in the lot on the west side of the building (off 5th) as well as street parking on both Arbutus and 5th
- COVID precautions:
- If you’re experiencing COVID symptoms, please skip the service so as not to put others at risk
- We will colorful leis available near the door for those who need to keep their distance from others. The leis will be a polite way to say: “I love you but please don’t come too close”
- We will have an area of the room set aside for those needing some extra space
- Please bring your mask and wear it when in close proximity others
- We will also have infrared thermometers near the door as well as extra masks
- Chairs will be socially spaced, and are movable to accommodate any kind of family arrangement
- Wipes and sprays will be available for surface cleanings
- I’m sure I left some stuff out, but we will do all we can to comply with COVID guidelines and insure the safety of all
We have two “take out, dine in” events planned for the month: tonight, Oct 15th, and Oct 29th. There is still room, if you’d like to sign up at our website under “Gatherings”. The idea is simple: pick up whatever food you like and come to the Hignell office complex at 1750 Humbolt Rd. to share your meal with others and enjoy fellowship in a socially distanced way. Park around the back of the building. The cafeteria is just inside the doors to the right.
Our next Community Group will meet next Tuesday, October 20th, from 7-8pm. We are now in chapter six of the Gospel of John and would love to have you join us. Here is the link to join in on Zoom for the evening: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87449423015
This is a new link for the next 20 zoom sessions, so hang onto it!
Eager to see you on Sunday!
Yours in Christ’s love –