Dear friends of Holy Trinity Chico –
It was so, so good to finally be together in person last Sunday! What a difference it makes being in one place rather than small pictures on a screen. Thank you to all of you who made the service such a delight.
We will meet again this Sunday, and here are the details:
- Time: 9 a.m. this Sunday
- Place: 1505 Arbutus Ave. (NW corner of 5th and Arbutus: Chico Bible Fellowship building). Click here for directions.
- Parking: there are a few spaces in the lot on the west side of the building (off 5th) as well as street parking on both Arbutus and 5th
- COVID precautions:
- If you’re experiencing COVID symptoms, please skip the service so as not to put others at risk
- We will colorful leis available near the door for those who need to keep their distance from others. The leis will be a polite way to say: “I love you but please don’t come too close”
- We will have an area of the room set aside for those needing some extra space
- Please bring your mask and wear it when in close proximity others, including entering the building.
- We will also have extra masks available at the door
- Chairs will be socially spaced, and are movable to accommodate any kind of family arrangement
- Wipes and sprays will be available for surface cleanings throughout the building
Last Sunday we looked again at Paul’s remarkable letter to the church at Ephesus. This time, it was chapter two, verses 4-5. What an encouraging text! If you missed it, you can get the slides and outline here. Unfortunately, the audio in our recording last Sunday did not work, so we don’t have a recording to post this week.
Our Community Group meets tonight, Tuesday, October 20th, from 7-8pm. We slowly working our way through John’s Gospel and are now in chapter six. We’d love to have you join us. The new link for the Zoom meeting is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87449423015
We have a “take out, dine in” event planned for Oct 29th. There is still space, if you’d like to sign up at our website under “Gatherings”. The idea is simple: pick up whatever food you like and come to the Hignell office complex at 1750 Humbolt Rd. to share your meal with others and enjoy fellowship in a socially distanced way. Park around the back of the building. The cafeteria is just inside the doors to the right.
In His grip –