Dear friends of Holy Trinity Chico –
I hope that, as we continue observing this Lenten season, you are increasingly knowing yourself to deeply loved by the Father and the Son: resting and rejoicing in your belovedness and sensing his delight in you!
Last week we looked at why we need God’s strength to hang on tight to the fact that God loves us. There are corrupt spiritual beings eager to steal this truth from us and the joy and peace that come with it. If you missed last Sunday’s message on this passage, you can find the outline and slides here.
If you are unable to attend our in-person Sunday services, please tune in at 9am using this Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/99123315621?pwd=SzU3VFFYenVYdy9ENUdvWGFRaU9jZz09
The passcode is: 0404. We will also record the service each week, so you can watch the recording after it is posted later in the week, typically Tuesday or Wednesday.
If you are willing to occasionally help with our adorable kids in children’s church, we would be grateful and you would be blessed! Please sign up on the calendar on our website or by using this link. No special skills are required. Our director, Lynn does all the planning and heavy lifting, so you get to just love on them.
Our community group resumes next Tuesday night from 7-8pm. All are invited! We meet on Zoom for prayer, fellowship and bible study in John’s Gospel. Please note there is a new link for the Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82177078238
Thank you for your continued prayers for those in our body who face health issues, losses, financial difficulties and other challenges. Please remember to pray for our country as well as we continue to face such vast challenges. This Friday, we will again host a special prayer time for our nation, state and church at the church building, 12-1pm, for those of you able to come.
In His grip –
COVID safety precautions:
- If you’re experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and safe.
- We provide leis available near the door for those who need to keep their distance from others.
- We will have an area on the south side of the room set aside for those needing some extra space.
- Please bring your mask and wear it when in close proximity others, including entering and exiting the building. We will also have extra masks available at the door.
- Chairs will be socially spaced, and are movable to accommodate any kind of family arrangement
- Wipes and sprays are available for surface cleanings throughout the building