Dear friends of Holy Trinity Chico –
Our Lord has risen, and we are the beneficiaries of that astonishing fact! And our gorgeous spring weather reminds us continually of the new life we possess in him. So, as you are out and about town, let the blooms point you to him and deepen your gratitude for his bottomless wellspring of grace. He is risen indeed!
Last Sunday we were blessed by Brent’s Easter reflections. He graciously stepped in for me at the last minute while I battled a kidney stone. I personally love Brent’s compelling and engaging teaching. I always get fresh insights from him and enjoy his humorous communication style. If you missed last Sunday’s message, you can access the recording here. There is no outline this week.
This Sunday we enter the wonder of Eastertide, the season between Easter and Pentecost. If you are unable to attend the service in person, please tune in at 9am using this Zoom link.
The passcode is: 0404. We will also record the service, so you can watch the recording after it is posted next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Our community group resumes next Tuesday night from 7-8pm. All are invited! We meet on Zoom for prayer, fellowship and bible study in John’s Gospel. Please note there is a new link for the Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82177078238
Just a quick reminder: if you haven’t yet signed up to help with our adorable kids in children’s church, would you please consider it? You need no special training. Lynn does all the hard work, but we need other loving adults to make sure our children are well cared for. You can sign up on the calendar on our website or by using this link. If each of us served just once every other month, we would have all the help we need. Thanks so much for considering this!
Thank you for your continued prayers for those in our body who face health issues, losses, financial difficulties and other challenges. Our Father hears every prayer and loves to answer them for the good of his people and the glory of his Son, Jesus.
Eastertide blessings –
COVID safety precautions:
- If you’re experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and safe.
- We provide leis available near the door for those who need to keep their distance from others.
- We will have an area on the south side of the room set aside for those needing some extra space.
- Please bring your mask and wear it when in close proximity others, including entering and exiting the building. We will also have extra masks available at the door.
- Chairs will be socially spaced, and are movable to accommodate any kind of family arrangement
- Wipes and sprays are available for surface cleanings throughout the building