The third Sunday of the Epiphany season – Jan 24, 2021
Click Here to download the Power Point
Click Here to download the Sermon Outline
A look back
- March 29
- Two months later
- Oct 18
A look ahead
“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.”
– 2 Tim 3:1-4
- Don’t believe lies but dig for the truth.
“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore, be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.”
– Matthew 10:16
- Don’t give up but fight!
“Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other, and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked.”
– Nehemiah 4:17-18a
- Don’t get discouraged but go deep with Jesus and find daily courage in God.
“When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.”
– Acts 4:13
- Thoughtful and (largely) non-vitriolic exponents of American freedoms: (From the Right) Victor Davis Hanson, Dennis Prager and Prager University, Dinesh D’Souza, Hoover Institution, Peter Robinson and Uncommon Knowledge; (From the Left) Brett Weinstein, Jon Haidt, Sam Harris.
- Alternative media sources: (Aggregators: WhatFinger, Conservative Playlist, Conservative News Direct, Conservative Newsfeed App on phone), American Thinker, Liberty Nation, The Federalist, Town hall, Epoch Times, The American Spectator, The American Conservative, WND, The New American, Conservative Review, LifeSiteNews, Newsmax, NTD, OAN (instead of CNN, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, CBS, NPR, USA Today).
- Alternative social media: MeWe, Gab, Rumble, (instead of FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat)
- Alternative search engine: Duckduckgo (instead of Google)